If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints, please call our Customer Service Department at (303) 751-9051, toll free 1-800-414-6198 or TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing at 1-888-803-4494.
- Click here for information including a directory of locations that can verify documents
Important Eligibility Information, please read both letters - Letter 1 - Letter 2
- Click here for information about a change to the HMO choice in El Paso and Teller counties.
- Click here to view the Prenatal Copay change
- Click here for the updated Grievances and Appeal policy
- Click here for a summary of covered benefits
- Click here for the CHP+ Member Benefits Booklet
- Chasque aquí para el Manual de Beneficios del Miembro de CHP+
- Click here for the CHP+ State Managed Care Network Formulary (covered drug list)
- Click here to go to the Provider Directory
- Click here to view the Pharmacy Directory
- Click here if you are pregnant and have Presumptive Eligibility (temporary coverage)
- Click here for the Copay Change Communication
- Click here for a detailed list of Copay Changes
- Click here to view Prenatal HRA.
- Click here to view CHP+ HRA.
- Click here to read the benefits changes that are effective January 1, 2013.
- Click here to download the Mental Health Respite Letter.
A Family-Centered Medical home is more than an office or clinic. It is the team that makes sure your child gets all of the healthcare he or she needs.
- Click here to download our Family-Centered Medical Home brochure.
- Click here to download information on making the right call when your child is sick or hurt.
- Click here to download the Family-Centered Medical Home survey.
- Click here to view a requirements change to the Prenatal Program
- Haga clic aquí para ver un cambio de requisitos para el programa Prenatal
- Click here to download the Income Guidelines and Enrollment Fees for CHP+
- Click here to download the New Enrollment Fee Letter for CHP+
- If you are not already a member of CHP+ and would like more information and to request an application, call 800-359-1991
- For more information on the CHP+ program and to request an application on-line, a family can visit the CHP+ website at www.chpplus.org
Some the forms on this page can only be viewed using the most current version of Adobe Acrobat® Reader®. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat® Reader®, you can download a free copy by clicking here.
Adobe Acrobat® Reader® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
When you get care, always make sure your provider is part of the Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) State Managed Care Network. Except in an emergency, if you get services from a provider that is not part of the CHP+ State Managed Care Network, these services may not be covered and you may have to pay.
- A list of providers that are part of the CHP+ State Managed Care Network can be found online at http://chpplusproviders.com/
- Always ask providers if they accept the CHP+ State Managed Care Network
- Be sure to show providers your CHP+ State Managed Care Network ID Card
- If you need help finding a provider that is part of the CHP+ State Managed Care Network, please call customer service at (303) 751-9051 or toll free 1-800-414-6198